This post may contain forms of advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Please read my full disclosure: https://thegreencrunchymother.home.blog/disclaimer/
Disclaimer: I have no formal training in nutrition, essential oils, or toxin free living. I am just a self taught mum who wants the best for her children and to share what works for my family, and what does not! Just because it works for my family it does not mean that it will work for you. Always consult with a professional if you are ever in doubt concerning the content written on my website. To read my full disclaimer, please see: https://thegreencrunchymother.home.blog/disclaimer/
Who does not love a warm bubble bath? Bubble baths are a great way to relax after a hard day of work. It’s a small luxury that can make a big difference in your life. You don’t need to spend a ton of money to get some of the benefits of a spa-like experience.
Making your own homemade bubble bath is fun, easy, and cost-effective. Also, you will know exactly what is going on your skin. After all, who wants to bathe in a pool full of toxic chemicals? Commercial brands can contain scary ingredients that I can’t even pronounce.
A homemade bubble bath also makes a great gift for friends, teachers, coaches, and family.
What You Will Need:
- 4 cups of Water
- 4 oz Castille Soap
- 3 oz of either Glycerin or Coconut Oil (both will lather well and soften skin). Glycerin can be more difficult to find. Coconut oil is easier to find and I found it at our local grocery store.
- Essential Oils (Lavender, Eucalyptus Citrus)
- Containers to store your bubble bath.
- Mix water with Castille and glycerin or coconut oil.
- Add 3-6 drops of essential oil of your choice.
- Mix well.
- Pour your bubble bath into a container.
- Your bubble bath is ready to use! Pour the desired amount and enjoy!
Do you make your own homemade bubble bath?